Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

This was made in flash?

It's truly remarkable to see the amazing things people can do with this program, you especially. Congrats on a very entertaining video.

Mario the Asshole Mario the Asshole

Okay.

For a simplistic flash animation, this was pretty appealing. Try now to use better animation styles with brushes, and sounds as well.

Good luck in the future.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

LIEK OMG

THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN EVER. THANKS FOR TEH LULZ AND TITS.

A Norse in the 9th Ward A Norse in the 9th Ward

Although the animation was bad...

I found it pretty hilarious otherwise. And not that the animation is horrible, it definitely reminds me of Home Movies in ways. XD

Plus, you sound like H. Jon Benjamin.

Spit the Slimemold: ANGRY Spit the Slimemold: ANGRY

X3 COMPLETE SHIT!

Just like the other S.T.S.M eps. this one is just as randomized as the last few.

Good job with the Cartoon, and wish you luck in the near future.

(I cannot even do Flash very well. I practicly suxorz) .__.

Spit the Slimemold 2000 Spit the Slimemold 2000

Shweetness in a Alluminum Can

Dude, this shizz was great. I have to say, it's prolly the best flash on NG that i've seen in week's! If you are looking for anyone to write a script or anything, we could be goood partners. Seriously, i mean this stuff was realy interesting. The Random, The Style, The Rap, The Fight.... t'was all good my friend... T'was alllllll good.

Well Contact me VIA Email in my profile...

Thanks!

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Woah...

I have to say, this is the most visualy stunning Swift 3D, Flash combo i have ever seen, all thrown in with a few good dance tracks. (Im more into the rave, Prodigy, Pogo, DaRude, y' know) But still, its pretty good and i think you got your feelings about rythmical communication here.

Now, what i would like to see is This, mixed with a you got served element, that would be great, like a dance off between two groups.

Overall, very stylish, and creative

X SvZ12