Golden Sun - Sol Sanctum rmk Golden Sun - Sol Sanctum rmk

This song.

Is truly magnificent. The keys make everything much more enjoyable, and so do the background noises. Congrats on making the best sounding remix I've heard in a while.

When the move's your's When the move's your's

Try something new for me.

This song has good implementions of the great sounds FL can provide, but try to refrain from using them in every song. When you get better at what you're doing, I advise downloading Drum Samples and various synth creators.

This song has a great sound for using simple, given synths and samples though. Show me what you can do in the future!

Ignyte responds:

I'd like to break free from the grasp that Sytrus has on me but to no avail...
I'd like to try out some different sounds or even create my own, i just dont know how to!

but the most important reason for why im creating such similar sounding songs is for the simple fact that im still a beginner and need to practise and get more experience with making music more.
Thanks heaps for the review man

ARP N Cream ARP N Cream

Wow.

These arp loops sound terrific with the whole feel of the song. It all meshes pretty perfectly.

I hope to see some of your shit used in submissions. You have serious musical talent that must be implemented.

Chiputinik Chiputinik

This would sound better-

If you didn't leave the metronome sound in the song.

Rosiel responds:

Wow! I tottaly forgot about that!

Arp N 808s Arp N 808s

This is pretty grand.

I imagine this being used as a song in some sort of video game. Like, for a pause sequence or maybe even the menu music.

Either way, I like the Hip-Hop undertone, and the upbeat Arp rythym.

Great job.

"Positive Vibe" "Positive Vibe"

Oh my god.

This fucking blew me away. Great great job.

awesom3 beat awesom3 beat

This is.

Really bad.

djwizzkid responds:

tell me to improve please... thanks